Saturday, June 9, 2012

A cool video from the Paris Sambo competition. I want to emphasize a few points here so watch the vid and note the time stamps here: @:42 ownage! Don't follow the dancing master... @1:50 oh F-me! This is my opponent!?! ;-) @2:25 there's the outside knee instead of the inside knee. I really want you guys to be more conditioned/developed before we try using this sort of lunging attack. What follows from the guy in red is some very half-hearted, shallow attacks. Execute! Don't waste so much energy! @2:40 there's the bad ankle pick, see how the opponent just sits right up? Not good! @3:50 try it once and almost get it? Try it again!! @4:10 don't ever do crap like this, I'll kill you if you do! @5:20 the "old guy uchimata" is very very effective, and trainable. Great throw to start from, balance, grips, posture etc and it actually works. Excellent throw. @6:00 good sportsmanship. I always like that. @6:50 why I don't like drop knee/Ippon Seoi nage @8:00 watch how blue is setting up one or two throw options. Kind of see him thinking it thru....

No comments: